Get out of the busy city centre and away from crowds!
Our rides start in areas of South West London Zones 3-5, with direct access from London Waterloo, Victoria, Clapham Junction and Underground train stations.
Our rides can include:
- Royal Parks 2 x largest of London full of deer
- Ale Tasting London Fuller’s Brewery beers
- Hampton Court Palace16th Century home of King Henry VIII
- Kew Botanic Gardens UNESCO World Heritage + Kew Palace
- Twickenham Rugby Rides home of England rugby
- Windsor Castle the summer residence of the Queen
- Half day rides with historic places to enjoy after lunch
A beautiful and historic area and relaxing too…why not stay here instead of the crowded city. We can help you with good value local accommodation and things to see and do to make your stay a unique and memorable one!
View Map of start and finish locations in a larger map