Arrive at Kew Gardens after a Beer Tasting or Royal Park cycle
Cycle the University Boat Race route of the River Thames on our Ale Tasting Bike Tour finishing at Kew Botanic Gardens. Pass Fullers Brewery, the oldest in London, taste their beers and visit the brewery Shop*. See historic houses and ancient pubs on this route crossing the River Thames several times.
Kew Gardens attractions are:
- The 2 Victorian glasshouses*, where you can walk high up amongst the tops of the huge plants
- The Xstrata Treetop Walkway- a unique 18metre high canopy walkway for views across Kew Gardens.
- The Princess of Wales Conservatory with it’s 10 climatic zones housing a vast variety of plants.
- Kew Palace the 18th Century family home of King George III
- There are plenty of places to eat and drink especially nice on a sunny day is The Orangery.
- Seasonal attractions such as the Orchid Exhibition in February.
*Fullers Brewery Shop is closed weekends
*Temperate Glass House closed till 2018
Spring at Kew Gardens
Contact Us for your Kew Gardens Bike Tour.