Cycle Royal Park Hampton Court on a city day out
Set up by King Henry VIII in the 16th Century as a hunting ground, this Royal Park Hampton Court called Bushy Park is the 2nd largest Royal Park of London full of deer. It is located next to the 16th Century Hampton Court Palace in Zone 6 London. If you are not visiting the palace you can enjoy a cycle and tea picnic in this Royal Park Hampton Court.
Thursdays- March-October OR request a date of choice 4+ people
- Full days bike hire
- Historic guided River Thames tour
- Historic riverside houses
- Visit an anciet marketplace
- Picnic lunch with fountain views
- Arrive at Hampton Court Palace
- See deer roam freely
- Finish with our afternoon tea picnic
- Cycle to train station for return
- OR Stay overnight + visit Hampton Court Palace
We work very closely with Visit Richmond the local information site for visitors, check here for any other ideas for things to do in the area.