Get out of the city and cycle in the Royal Park Richmond
Set up by King Charles I in 1637 as the biggest and best Royal hunting ground, you can enjoy the largest Royal Park of London on our Royal Park Richmond Bike Tour. See deer roaming freely, White Lodge hunting home of royals and a protected St Paul’s Cathedral view.
Cycle the River Thames, cycle Richmond Park and visit a traditional pub. Take a ferry trip + experience our afternoon tea picnic on our full day tour.
Wednesdays- March-October OR request a date of choice 4+ people
- Half or full days bike hire
- Historic guided tour
- Cycle River Thames of Richmond
- Enjoy Turner’s view of the Thames
- Cycle the largest London Royal Park
- Pub lunch or sandwich en route
- See deer roam freely
- Half Day-walk/cycle River Thames to Richmond
- Full Day-Ferry +afternoon tea picnic
- Return Twickenham Station Zone 5