Date(s) - 6 Apr 2015
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Escape the crowds and join our Easter Monday Hampton Court Palace Bike Tour!
Avoid the crowded trains to arrive at Hampton Court Palace by bike, join a leisurely guided bike tour along the River Thames to Hampton Court Palace home of King Henry VIII and his many wives.
“Great day escaping!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 24 July 2013
Ginette was a marvelous hostess. My eleven year old daughter keeps raving about the wonderful day and delicious tea cakes. We have done several bike tours in different cities. It is a great way to see something different. Ginette was very helpful in tailoring a trip for us. We met at the tube station, she had bikes ready and we took off. The ride is beautiful along the Thames. We stopped at outdoor farmers market and picked up lunch. We rode through gorgeous park lands encountering majestic deer. Picnicked near Hampton Court, Ginette surprised us with home tea cakes for desert. This was a very special day. I highly suggest it for families with tweens and teens.
bkes Trip Advisor
Half Day £35-visit Hampton Court Palace after lunch (entrance NOT included)
- Bike hire + guided tour
- River Thames cycle
- Every Thursday or a day to suit for your private group
- Informative + fun
- 800 year old market town
- Bring a sandwich or pick up a snack from the market to eat en route
- Stop for a pub lunch on a private tour if preferred
- Enjoy lunch by the Long Water + Jubilee Fountain
- Arrive at Hampton Court Palace for an afternoon visit (not included)
Book your tickets to avoid a queue + get a discount!
Full Day £45-as above PLUS London Royal Park, see deer + enjoy an afternoon tea picnic
- Cycle the 2nd largest Royal Park of London
- Spot deer roaming this old 16th C hunting ground of royals
- A walk through the Woodland Gardens + fountain gardens
- Summer afternoon tea picnic/Winter mulled wine*/tea/coffee + snacks
- Luggage transfer is available on request**
- Accommodation advice
Start Richmond Train Station, Kew Road, TW9 1DN
Finish Teddington Train Station, Victoria Road, Teddington, TW11 0BB
We are so lucky to have been granted a license by Royal Parks to run our guided tours in Bushy Park meaning we can show you one of our favourite places in the area on a full day tour
Half Day 12km-Richmond Station 10 am (Zone 4)-Hampton Court Palace 1.30pm(Zone 5)
Full Day 16km-Richmond Station 10am (Zone 4)-Teddington Station 4pm(Zone 5) or local hotel
OR Bring your own bike and join us for afternoon tea and fun just £20
*Mulled Wine can be provided for 4+ groups
**Stay overnight + visit Hampton Court Palace the next day. Join us for another bike tour to Windsor the following day, we’ll carry your bags and give you a 2 rides discount!
Luggage transfer is available on request- please enquire for a quote.
To see terms + select your preferred date :