buy Pregabalin in uk Date/Time
Date(s) - 26 May 2022
10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Arrive at Richmond by:
Underground District Line (green)
Overground Line (orange)
Mainline train from London Waterloo.
Tell us your location for our advice.
Hampton Court Palace Bike Tour
(Richmond TO Hampton Court Palace)
Cycle the leisurely River Thames paths to Hampton Court Palace.
Visit the palace if you wish (train return) OR add a cycle in the 2nd largest Royal Park of London +/- tea picnic.
Mondays + Thursdays £35/£45* 10am-1.30pm/2.30pm*
With extra Royal Park cycle* (2+ people minimum)
Reviewed by Helen H
17 Sep 2020
Great way to see local treasures!
Well thought-out route, a knowledgable tour guide, fresh air and beautiful local sights – THIS is how to explore this area!
Ginette was great, exactly the sort of fan of the location you want to show you around. Plenty of More
Half Day £35 13km/8 miles
- Richmond Station 10am(Zone4)
- Bike hire + guided tour
- River Thames cycle
- 800 year old market town
- Buy snacks to eat en route
- Pub lunch on private tour
- Lunch with fountain views
- Hampton Court Palace 1.30pm*
- Add Royal Park cycle (2+ people)
- Hampton Court Palace 2.30pm*
*Entrance not included
Choose this tour in reverse after your palace visit enjoy an Afternoon Palace Bike Tour.
Full Day £220 £16km/10 miles
Private Full Day £260 including afternoon tea picnic
(For 1-4 people)
As above +
- 2nd largest London Royal Park
- Enjoy old royal hunting ground
- Spot deer roaming freely
- Woodland Gardens walk
- +/- Summer tea picnic
- Finish Teddington Station 4pm (Zone 6) or Hampton Court hotel
To see terms + select your preferred date :