Cycle a beautiful River Thames route to the former 16th Century royal home on our Hampton Court Palace Bike Tour.
Visit the palace if you wish (train return) OR add a cycle in the 2nd largest Royal Park of London +/- tea picnic.
Pasinler Mondays + Thursdays £35 10am-1.30pm/2.30pm*
OR request a date £70/£90* (*extra Royal Park cycle 2+ people minimum)
http://thelittersitter.com/schedule-services Reviewed by Helen H
17 Sep 2020
Great way to see local treasures!
Well thought-out route, a knowledgable tour guide, fresh air and beautiful local sights – THIS is how to explore this area!
Ginette was great, exactly the sort of fan of the location you want to show you around. Plenty of Brie-Comte-Robert More
Hampton Court Palace Bike Tour
Half Day £35 13km/8 miles
Public tour request £70/£90* (2+ people)
Private Tour £180 (1-4 people)
- Richmond Station 10am(Zone4)
- Bike hire + guided tour
- River Thames cycle
- 800 year old market town
- Buy snacks to eat en route
- Pub lunch on private tour
- Lunch with fountain views
- Hampton Court Palace 1.30pm*
- Add Royal Park cycle (2+ people)
- Hampton Court Palace 2.30pm*
*Entrance not included
You can choose this tour in reverse after your palace visit enjoy an Afternoon Palace Bike Tour.
Full Day £220 £16km/10 miles
Private Full Day £260 including afternoon tea picnic
(For 1-4 people)
As above +
- 2nd largest London Royal Park
- Enjoy old royal hunting ground
- Spot deer roaming freely
- Woodland Gardens walk
- +/- Summer tea picnic
- Finish Teddington Station 4pm (Zone 6) or Hampton Court hotel
To see terms + select your preferred date :