Cycle the Royal Park Hampton Court
This 6km2 Royal Park Hampton Court was set up by King Henry VIII in the 16th Century for hunting. Now Bushy Park is the 2nd largest Royal Park of London with deer roaming freely. It is located next to the 16th Century Hampton Court Palace in Zone 6 South West London.
Royal Park Hampton Court full day tour cycle and tea picnic- Hampton Court Palace Bike Tour.
Mondays + Thursdays-March-October OR request a date of choice 2+ people
Full Day Hampton Court Palace Bike Tour £180 1-4 people
- Full day bike hire
- Historic guided River Thames tour
- Visit an ancient marketplace
- Picnic lunch with fountain views
- Arrive at Hampton Court Palace
- Cycle 2nd largest London Royal Park
- See deer roam freely
- Enjoy our afternoon tea picnic
- Cycle to train station for return
- OR Stay overnight + visit Hampton Court Palace the next day