Royal Deer Park Bike Tour
A short trip from Central London is this 10km2 Royal hunting ground set up by King Charles I in 1637 and filled with deer. It is now the largest Royal Park of London which you can enjoy on our Royal Deer Park Bike Tour.
Wednesdays + Fridays £35*
*March-October OR request a date of choice 4+ people
Half Day £35 16km/10 miles
On request £70 1-2 people
Private Half Day £180 1-4 people
Full Day £220/Private £260 includes ferry + afternoon tea picnic (1-4 people)
- Start-Richmond Station*
- Cycle River Thames of Richmond
- Enjoy Turner’s Thames view
- Cycle largest London Royal Park
- Pub lunch or sandwich en route*
- Half Day-river route to Richmond
- Return Richmond Station
- Or Add ferry trip + tea picnic
- *Return Twickenham Station
*Richmond-20 minutes train London Waterloo or Underground District Line.
*Lunch not included
*Twickenham-35 minutes to London Waterloo or 2 stops to Richmond Tube.
Some sights on our Royal Deer Park Bike Tour
Or Contact Us for your bespoke Royal Deer Park Bike Tour.