Ale Tasting Bike Tour 1-4 people £180
Cycle the University Boat Race route of the River Thames, pass Fullers Brewery,taste their beers, visit the brewery Shop* (closed Sundays) and a riverside pub before arriving at Kew Gardens.
Royal Deer Park Bike Tour Wednesdays + Fridays £35 (2 people minimum)
Enjoy cycling Richmond Park the largest Royal Park of London and old royal hunting ground where deer roam freely. Take the train to Kew Gardens it is just 1 stop from Richmond Station.
Or request the extra cycle along the riverside to Kew Gardens and we will take the bikes from here
£180 private tour for 1-4 people for extra Kew Botanic Gardens cycle.
to request a bespoke Royal Deer Park date £180 or Ale Tasting date £180/£220 private tour (1-4 people)
Kew Gardens is a botanical gardens which was set up on the bank of the River Thames in South West London 250 years ago. With its’ 2 Victorian glasshouses, Chinese Pagoda and plants brought from all over the world in the 18th Century, this is truly a wonderful place to visit.
Aswell as seasonal attractions the permanant sites are:
- The 2 Victorian glasshouses, where you can walk high up amongst the tops of the huge plants growing there including the Chilean wine palm, the world’s tallest indoor plant.
- The Xstrata Treetop Walkway views across Kew Gardens.
- The Princess of Wales Conservatory
- Kew Palace the family home of King George III*
- Restored 18th C Chinese Pagoda
- The Orangery Restaurant
Contact Us to request a bespoke Kew Gardens Bike Tour £180 (1-4 people) £220 private tour.
In 2018 the Victorian Temperate House opened after extensive restoration work, 10,000 plants are now on display for you to visit before or after a bike tour.