This 6km2 Royal Park Hampton Court was set up by King Henry VIII in the 16th Century for hunting. Now Bushy Park is the 2nd largest Royal Park of London with deer roaming freely. It is located next to the 16th Century Hampton Court Palace in Zone 6 South West London.
The Royal Park Hampton Court can be enjoyed on our Circular Hampton Court Palace Ride starting and finishing at Hampton Court Train Station . If you prefer enjoy a short cycle before your palace visit on our half day Hampton Court Palace Bike Tour or a longer ride including a tea picnic on a full day if you don’t wish to visit the palace.
Mondays + Thursdays-March-October OR request a date of choice 2+ people £90
Full Day Hampton Court Palace Bike Tour £220 1-4 people
- Full day bike hire
- Historic guided River Thames tour
- Visit an ancient marketplace
- Picnic lunch with fountain views
- Arrive at Hampton Court Palace
- Cycle 2nd largest London Royal Park
- See deer roam freely
- Enjoy our afternoon tea picnic
- Cycle to train station for return
- OR Stay overnight + visit Hampton Court Palace the next day
If you are short of time request our Circular Hampton Court Palace Ride starting and finishing at Hampton Court Train Station.