A short trip from Central London is this 10km2 Royal hunting ground set up by King Charles I in 1637 and filled with deer. It is now the largest Royal Park of London which you can enjoy on our Royal Deer Park Bike Tour.
Wednesdays + Fridays £35*
*March-October OR request a date of choice 4+ people
Half Day £35 16km/10 miles
On request £70 1-2 people
Private Half Day £180 1-4 people
Full Day £220/Private £260 includes ferry + afternoon tea picnic (1-4 people)
- Start-Richmond Station*
- Cycle River Thames of Richmond
- Enjoy Turner’s Thames view
- Cycle largest London Royal Park
- Pub lunch or sandwich en route*
- Half Day-river route to Richmond
- Return Richmond Station
- Or Add ferry trip + tea picnic
- *Return Twickenham Station
*Richmond-20 minutes train London Waterloo or Underground District Line.
*Lunch not included
*Twickenham-35 minutes to London Waterloo or 2 stops to Richmond Tube.
Some sights on our Royal Deer Park Bike Tour
Enjoy our Royal Deer Park Bike Tour
Or Contact Us for your bespoke Royal Deer Park Bike Tour.