All our tours operate rain or shine, in the event of extreme weather conditions forecast we will contact you prior to the date of ride and make a decision as a group. We want you to enjoy your day so are happy to reschedule for a date of choice. Please therefore ensure on booking you give us an email or phone number that we will be able to contact you out of office hours. If you do not hear from us and are concerned please call 004477959 77644.
All children under 18 years should be accompanied by an adult, if bookings are made for unaccompanied children, adults accept terms as below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
1. This Agreement may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s) unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Merry Pedaller Bike Tours. If you do not receive an invoice or acknowledgment in the mail, via e-mail, or with your Product, information about your purchase may be obtained by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 0208893 3508 or 00447795 977644
2. Terms of payment are within Merry Pedaller Bike Tours sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Merry Pedaller Bike Tours payment must be received prior to acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by Paypal or credit card online or by cheque 2 months prior to the scheduled tour by prior arrangement.
3. Merry Pedaller Bike Tours does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein,including but not limited to any liability for product not being available for use,lost profits,loss of business,or the provision of services and support. Except as expressly provided herein, Merry Pedaller Bike Tours will not be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.
YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS, MERRY PEDALLER BIKE TOURS ARE NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
4. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of United Kingdom. You agree and represent that you are buying only for your own use, and not for resale or export. Merry Pedaller Bike Tours has separate terms and conditions governing resale of Product by third parties.
5. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SALES THERE UNDER, OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND MERRY PEDALLER BIKE TOURS arising from or relating to this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, MERRY PEDALLER BIKE TOURS advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED KINGDOM, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
6. All products, tours and services offered by Merry Pedaller Bike Tours are valid as per the dates displayed at www.merrypedallerbiketours.co.uk or any affiliated website. Merry Pedaller Bike Tours is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
7 100% refunds is given if the reservation is cancelled or amended more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour. Merry Pedaller Bike Tours reserves the right to retain a 20% deposit on the cancellation of private group bookings.
In the event of customer cancellation within 72 hours of the scheduled tour no refund is made except in the case of accident or illness or extreme weather conditions. Tour dates can be rebooked or voucher provided in circumstances agreeable to MPBT and customer.
8. Prices listed on www.merrypedallerbiketours.co.uk or affiliated websites are per person, unless otherwise specified. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Merry Pedaller Bike Tours.
9. Merry Pedaller Bike Tours accepts full payment by Paypal, no refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
10. If leaving luggage for delivery, Merry Pedaller Bike Tours will be informed on tour booking and luggage provided padlocked and labelled. No items of value to be left in luggage.
11. Merry Pedaller Bike Tours gives advice before rides with regards to clothing to be worn during bike tours and accepts no responsibility with regards to this matter.
12. Bike helmets are offered on booking of tours, attendees will sign on arrival for tours if helmet is declined.
13. Social media is part of any business and so we like to use photos from the day, if you do not accept this please make this clear to the tour guide on the day.
14. On booking a tour these terms and conditions are accepted.
BRING YOUR OWN BIKE
Attendees bringing own bikes accept full responsibility for their safety and safety of bikes.
Booking requirements and cancellation policies apply the same as guests hiring Merry Pedaller bikes.
Merry Pedaller Bike Tours expects you to have your own water and wear suitable bike clothing and shoes. However local knowledge about tidal routes will be passed on to you as is for all our guests.
Merry Pedaller Bike Tours will include ferry payments and afternoon tea for all guests bringing their own bikes.
Please ensure your bike is in a suitable condition for long distance cycling. Any mechanical problems on route with guests own bikes will be assessed individually, we come prepared for punctures and of course we can assist you with this. However we will be unable to interrupt the tour for more serious mechanical problems and bike owners will be responsible for dealing with them and making their own plans for an onward journey if necessary. We will of course assist where possible.
Merry Pedaller Bike Tours can offer luggage transfer to guests with their own bikes, but a charge may be enforced.