London River Thames Bike Tours
Join our London River Thames Bike Tours, get off the beaten path and see local life on our very British bike tours!
- 18 Male and Female Frame Ridgeback Bikes Available
- 4 Great One Way Historic Bike Tours
- Local favourite sights with a Londoner
- River Thames Cycling
- Royal Parks of London full of deer
- Visit Hampton Court Palace
- Enjoy Kew Botanical Gardens
- Cycle to Royal Windsor
- Sample “shots of ale”
- Experience an afternoon tea picnic
- Half or Full Day Tours
- Luggage transfer available!
Take a break from the busy city of London to see the beautiful parts of South West London with a local!
Join Us On A Very British Bike Tour
Visit Hampton Court Palace on a bike tour!
See Turners view of the River Thames from the Richmond Hill vista!
Enjoy the deer in Richmond Park the largest of the London Royal Parks and once a hunting ground for royals!
Taste British ale and see old parts of South West London-combine with Kew Botanical gardens maybe?
Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea picnic in beautiful locations on all our rides!
Visit World Famous Kew Botanical Gardens on a half day bike tour!
Enjoy local pub grub on our bike tours- especially this one to Windsor!